Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bazi Reading | Bazi Analysis | Bazi Chart | Bazi Online | Bazi Masters Singapore | Singapore Bazi Masters |

The Great Bell Chant: 
(May your heart be awakened by the Great Bell Chant. And may all living things transcend the path of sorrow and death.)

May the sound of this bell penetrate deep into the Cosmos...Even in the darkest spots, living beings are able to hear it clearly so that all suffering in them cease. Understanding comes to their heart and they transcend the path of sorrow and death... 

The universal Dharma door is already open. The sound of the rising tide is heard clearly. The miracle happens; a beautiful child appears in the heart of a lotus flower. One single drop of this compassionate water is enough to bring back the refreshing spring to our mountains. 

Listening to the bell, I feel the afflictions in me begin to dissolve. My mind calms, my body relaxes.  A smile is born on my lips. Following the sound of the bell, my breath brings me back to the safe island of mindfulness. In the garden of my heart, the flowers of peace bloom beautifully.

http://2013fengshui.blogspot.sg/2013/04/the-great-bell-chant-lightworkers.html

Bazi DIY - Understanding the 4 Pillars of Destiny

Simple illustration on the 4 Pillars of Destinry


Basic principles that you have to understand before analysizing your Bazi Chart!

1) Leave me your date of birth with your birth time plus 2 best years so far as an anonymous source. I'll then generate the chart and post it on my blog for your viewing.

a) Heavenly Stem: Your career, wealth, status, achievements etc. that are visible and known to others. e.g. physical assets

b) Earthly Branch: The foundation of your wealth, career, relationships with family members including parents etc. that might not be visible or known to others.

2) Self Analysis: Identify your main element located on the heavenly stem of your day pillar. (refer to the red circle above). And determine whether your element belongs to the weak status or strong status - My software will auto determine your status but verification of good years is still required. Although, I'll rectify your actual element and its status but it'll be good for you to understand your day element. You can google on your day element to find out more (e.g. 甲木日柱旺)

3) Based on the chart I posted on my blog, Red color element represents the element that you need to boost or reinforce your day element. Therefore, the red color elements or the 10-year elements are suppose to be auspicious for you theoretically. Green color elements represents a mixture of auspicious and inauspisious elements. While the Blue color elements represent the inauspicious elements. Please refer to the 10-year cycles chart below as reference.


4) The auspicious & inauspicious elements - Meanings and Definitions

Auspicious Elements of Weak Status: e.g.甲木日柱

Auspicious Element
劫:Represent wealth, income or monetary gain from main career/job or main business (Surplus)

比:   Represent side income or monetary gain from partnership, inheritance, accidental wealth, stocks, bonds (if any) etc. not from main career or job

印/ Represent fame, status, progress, reputation, supporters, academic achievements etc. 

Conditional Element
官: Is only usable when there is either 印/卪on the heavenly stem. Or else, it falls under the inauspicious element category. It means authority, advancement, dominance, promotion etc. that are related to your career.

杀: Same pre-requisite as above. It means authoritarian leadership, rule by the fist, alpha role in the team, and would not hesitate to eliminate opposing force etc.

Inauspicious Elements
财/才:represent deficit in wealth or income or saving due to reasons such as unemployment, costly medical bills, losses in stocks or bad investment, business failure etc.

伤/食:represent disputes, disagreement, decision on certain issues that affect your reputation, trustworthiness, social or career status. Might result in demotion, reassignment or redeployment that is not favorable to you.

Auspicious Elements of Strong Status: e.g.甲木日柱

财: Represent wealth, income or monetary gain from main career/job or main business (Surplus)

才: Represent side income or monetary gain from partnership, inheritance, accidental wealth, stocks, bonds (if any) etc. not from main career or job

官: Is only usable when there is NO 印/卪on the heavenly stem. Or else, it falls under the inauspicious element category. It means authority, advancement, dominance, promotion etc. that are related to your career.

杀: Same pre-requisite as above. It means authoritarian leadership, rule by the fist & fear, alpha role in the team, and would not hesitate to eliminate opposing force etc.

劫/比: Represent deficit in wealth or income or saving due to reasons such as unemployment, costly medical bills, losses in stocks or bad investment, business failure etc.

印/卪: Represent disputes, disagreement, decision on certain issues that affect your reputation, trustworthiness, social or career status. Might result in demotion, reassignment or redeployment that is not favorable to you.


5) Based on the above information, you should be able to analysis your past years and the elements associated with it to self-determine the auspicious and inauspicious years.



Free Bazi Analysis | Bazi Chart | Bazi Online | Bazi Reading | Bazi 100 Years Cycle

Free Bazi reading for the zodiac, just leave me your date of birth together with birth time on the commentary section and I'll post it as anonymous or based on your nick name given. Please view the sample below. The Bazi chart will be able to map out your "Day Element" and your 10-year luck cycle, follow by yearly luck cycle. The Bazi chart is similar to those use by Bazi Masters, only the interpretation varies. Hence, it'll be useful to acquire your chart before going for your Bazi consultation.

(Dear All, there have been too many requests on Bazi Analysis and I am currently over stretched at work. Hence, priority will be given to those individuals that provide the most comprehensive information about their life experiences and also the urgency level associated with their requests. I'll not entertain those email that fail to supply sufficient information as I am doing this based on goodwill and not for monetary gain. Many thanks)

On the chart, Red means above average, green means average and blue is below average. Please provide 2 of your best years for reference as there are few potential charts. Good years are suppose to be red in colors so verification is critical. Thereafter, you can drill down to your yearly luck cycle. If your 10-year cycle is auspicious, the yearly cycle will have the potential to generate more auspicious energy for your career and wealth. Please take note that the chart is not meant to predict your destiny. It is used by many Masters to forecast the good and bad years based on the elements of that year. For those individuals that have went through Bazi courses, this chart serve as a reference for them to better understand the luck and wealth energy for 2013.

Information Required
Gender: M/F
DOB & Time: Day/Month/Year (Your Country Timing)
Country: Asia (US & Europe is on the different hemisphere hence, reading is unavailable)
2 Best Years: (Indicate whether is it due to Wealth from Career or Business, Career Enhancement or High Return on Investment like equity, stock market, property etc.





42 comments:

  1. Gender: M
    DOB & Time: 6 Dec 1983 (10:20 AM UTC+7)
    Country: Indonesia
    2 Best Years:
    - 2006: Moved to Beijing and decided to stay there. This move provided many positive changes to my life.
    - 2011: Hired by a global company to be based in Singapore. This move came a the right moment and it was answering my concerns at that time regarding career, family and relationship.

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have uploaded your Bazi Chart as a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More keen on reading my boyfriend's chart
    Gender: M
    DOB & Time: 20 June 1987 2.30 PM/1430
    Country: Msia
    Not sure about 2 best years though as his life has been full of struggle :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I can't do much without verification from the party on the ups and downs in his/her life as there are many possible charts. It is only through confirmation by the individual that I am able to draw conclusion to arrive at an accurate analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gender : M
    DOB & Time : 20 June 1990, 5.50 a.m
    Country : Indonesian

    2 Best Year
    2013 accept scholarship to Taiwan & started to work in some project in taipei,
    2011 accepted as internship to Malaysia.

    Please kindly show my bazi chart, best regards, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mike Ong, good day!
    Sex: M
    Date of birth: December 2, 1987 & Time: 16h50
    Country: Brazil, in December this season is spring.
    best two years:
    -> 2002: Had more easily in studies and in personal relationships.
    -> 2008: Remember a time that seemed fun.
    This year is proving more difficult. Accidents occur and unforeseen obstacles. Do not know why. Wonder if forecasts is some possibility of improvement this year or next. I want to know also the best season for financial stability and marriage. I thank your good will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Alessandro,

      Kindly email me at omikeee@hotmail.com so i could better response to you. Thanks

      Mike

      Delete
  9. Hi Mike,

    sex: male
    date and time of birth: 20 may 1985 (1814 hours)
    country: singapore

    good 2 years:
    2010: finish my undergraduate studies, got my frist job and do quite well
    2010: get to know my current girlfriend of 3 years who is a kind and beautiful lady.

    thanks in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear All,

    Kindly email me at omikeee@hotmail.com so i could better response to your. Thanks

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Mike,

    sex: female
    date and time of birth: September 19 1982 at 9:58am
    country: United States
    good 2 years:
    2008 - big changes, move to a different city, become more independent, got out of a bad relationship
    2012 - lots of self exploration, realization, potential career changes on the horizon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you be so kind as to analyze my chart? I am a bit trapped in between careers and relationships and not sure how to move forward.

      Delete
  16. I know there is a lot of request from the post , can please consider as a birthday gift for me ..hahaha. Tq in advance.
    name: Hunter
    Sex: male :
    Country : Malaysia , state : North of Penang island ;
    dob : 30 October 1979
    good 2 yrs : really can;t recall , my life is just average as what i feel . Mostly everything i wish never come true , very very less luck in gambling or anything i plan to do.
    can email me at dominatio2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Name: Jennifer
    Sex: Female
    Country: Malaysia. State: Kota Bharu Kelantan
    DOB 28 March 1962

    2 Best years: Difficult to say. I would say that generally, I have been pretty okay. what i worked for in my career has rewarded me financially. But I have sufferred from depression from the work. So, career wise, not too bad, but paid for it in terms of marriage and family life.
    Going way back, it was in 1982, when I left Malaysia to study in Singapore, and was allowed to study for a professional degree in Singapore. Also 2003 when I was promoted in my job to senior vice president.
    Worst year: June 2006. My husband left me and the children.
    2011: Mixed. Finally left my 20 year job because I whistle blew on my boss and I was retaliated against.

    Wondering what 2014 will bring. Whether I can take a break from work to move in a start a new life with my current partner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Name: James
    Sex: Male
    Country of birth: M'sia (Perak)
    Dob 24/9/1985 3.31am

    Do email me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mike,
    Hope the note finds you well. I am wondering if your could kindly provide a guide analysis for me
    Gender : M
    DOB & Time : 24 Nove 1966, 17.37hrs
    Country : Singapore

    2 Best Year
    2012 accept an offer in Vietnam but got laid off as things did not work out.
    2005 accepted an offer for a high profile company from Germany but left in 3 months.

    I have not been successful in jobs and career. Prior 2005, it took me about 10 years to get a permanent job but only lasted 3months, During the time i have free lance. Recently, the opportunity in Vietnam also did not work out after a year and now still looking for work. Kindly guide me with your Bazi analysis..
    Currently trying to to DIY my own home feng shui to see how it may help

    Many thanks and looking forward to your reply soon
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  20. I realise my day master is weak. But can I say my day master is good because of the yang fire?

    My wealth element is significant but I do not have output element. Can I conclude that my wealth is not sustainable?

    Hope to have your advice. Thanks.

    My dob: 31 march 1983 (6.05am) MALE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mike!
    I'm having a hard time understanding my Bazi... there are parts like the luck pillars that i don't understand..
    Name: Sharon
    Gender: F
    DOB & Time: March 3, 1981 / 1:05 am
    country: Philippines
    please do email me..
    Thanks! muchh..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Mike,

    Help me to analyze and understand my Bazi.
    Gender: Male
    DOB: 12 OCT 1989, 1410hrs (Bintulu,Malaysia Timezone)
    Country: Malaysia
    Email: donnay_1210@yahoo.com

    2 best years: So far it’s seem like normal,nothing is good happenings. Worked in 2 years at offshore,but I felt something is lacking and can’t achieve the target what I wanted most: career and love relationship.

    I really need your help to explain to me where can I improve myself.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Mike,


    It's such a wonderful thing you are doing for all of us. Please allow me the opportunity to thank you in advance for assisting me to analysis my bazi.

    Help me to analyze and understand my Bazi.
    Gender: Male
    DOB: 8 JAN 1977, 0830hrs (Vietnam Timezone)
    Country: Born in Vietnam (Currently in Hong Kong and raised in Canada from a GuangDong ancestry)

    2 best years: 2004 finally got my first full time after graduation.
    : 2008 Made it into management.

    Please e-mail me minhaelandroid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi mike,

    my friends who is learning to read ba zi told me that now i'm going to have a hard time, but i cant really believe it because he is still a beginner.

    Gender : M
    DOB & Time : 15 April 1994, 14.30 p.m
    Country : Indonesian

    please e-mail me ronronaldoe@gmail.com thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 good years : 2009 : First time i got to go to London outside India for work
      2005: College was ending and i got to spend loads of time with my parents

      Delete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi. I hope you can help me doing my Ba Zi map/interpretation... I would be very very happy!
    DOB 26th March 1981
    Birth Place: Sao Paulo, Brazil (23°32'S, 46°37'W)
    Two good year relating to prosperity: 2011 / 2012

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  28. Name: Ab
    Gender: M
    DOB & Time: 12 June 1981 (10:00 AM UTC+5.30)
    Country: India ( 18.7200° N, 73.6800° E )

    Stuck between an average job and demanding love. Need guidance, Thanks in advance. =)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Name :VK
    Gender : Female
    DOB & TIME : 1st November 1966 ( 23:02 )
    Country : India

    Good years :sept 2006 to august 2008
    good energy and I was happy from within. I would also like to know that have the capability I am still not able to earn money

    With warm regards.


    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Mike,

    Thank you for being more than kind to help us out in understanding our ba zi which I knew that hardly anyone nowadays would be doing for free.

    I strongly believe that your reply would greatly help us improve our lives. Below are some points that I am very eager to know about:
    ---I have seen a rabbit peach blossom, was it the one I got married into in 1999, he was born on 1-Mar-1976 or will there be another peach blossom meant for me in the future?
    Because actually, my marriage with this Rabbit didn't work that almost had lose my mind and ended my life in 2007 due to my severe depression. thanks God for the miracle, I'm still here and hope for many years more if not longer somehow at least 'til I've seen that my daughter is ready to fight in life's every battle, married with the right guy to take care and love her for life along with their future offsprings.
    ---I saw in my strength graph next to performer was rob wealth, what does it mean? Sometimes you know I feel like that no matter how hard I work for anything, I am not saving and instead getting more indebted. It's one of my greatest dreams to be freed from any bad financial debts, to save for my daughter's college education and grant at least one of my mom's dreams, Pilgrimage to Holy Land. But each time I am trying to keep, either I fall sick or Im meeting an accident which I noticed just now it's happening almost every quarter of the year, if maybe not all but mostly were my fault. I work in the sales of a branded hotel. I knew I have the sales skills but I am really poor in space and clumsy in driving. Am I still at the right field of work? Will there be luck in me to find a job and right package offer that will not require driving? Does it has something with the location too? I am currently in Bahrain.
    I wish I could learn also how to read my bazi...
    Please find below my details:

    Nickname: Chi
    Gender: Female
    DOB & Time: 31/March/1976 at 5:30am
    Country: Philippines
    2 Best Years:
    1994 a lot of unforgettable positives had happened. During my 18th birthday, I realized that my parents and siblings and many others love me and that they care for me, too. Because when I was a child, I had missed a lot of things that an ordinary child should be enjoying and I was always having a lot of questions in my mind that oftentimes not known to my parents I was crying inside. It was also when I was able to return to college after I stopped for 2-years for many reasons.
    1999 was when I have given birth to my daughter. I was jobless that time and didn't even have a quarter to pay for my hospital bill, however, we were more than blessed as many people were there for us, most especially my elder brother who coincidently has the same birthday, 18-July as my daughter who never had a second thought that time about helping.

    Hope to hear a reply from you and thanks a lot in advance. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. jaloto
    male
    birth date: november day 1 year 1989
    birth time: 11:50 am
    birth place: Barra Mansa/ Rio de janeiro
    Brazil

    Thank u
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. observation: 1 november 1989 is spring here.

      Delete
    2. germano.jaloto@yahoo.com.br
      germano.jaloto@gmail.com

      Delete
  33. Hi I would like a reading email me at py_mong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi I would like a reading email me at py_mong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Khim. Dob-04011967. Tob-13:55.

    ReplyDelete